The Dark Mod Forums

Required Male Voice Sets?

New Horizon

Ok, I'm trying to get life back on track after one hell of a year. I have a voice actor available who is dying to do some work.

I'm quite out of the loop these days, so I'm just wondering what voice sets we are currently in need of? He is very versatile, and great with accents...so I think we can throw anything at him.

Oh, and where can I find the latest voice set outline to cover all the different states?

Sorry once again for letting you all down, but I hope to start making up for it and covering some lost ground.

Ok, I'm trying to get life back on track after one hell of a year. I have a voice actor available who is dying to do some work.

I'm quite out of the loop these days, so I'm just wondering what voice sets we are currently in need of? He is very versatile, and great with accents...so I think we can throw anything at him.

Oh, and where can I find the latest voice set outline to cover all the different states?

Sorry once again for letting you all down, but I hope to start making up for it and covering some lost ground.

We could use another builder, in my opinion. Two isn't really enough for builder only levels :P.... but another guard would be great too!

Yes, finishing off the Builder 2 set would be worthwhile. We could also use another "average joe" set for regular people who are not quite as dull-witted as the Simpleton.

I'll post the updated vocal list.

Its a builder, not sure which voice. But he said 'come back here foul NAME' I belive. Could've been foul nave I suppose.

But it sounded like someone read a sheet and 'foul name' was a cue for them to addlib, but they didn't catch it.

It was humorous none the less, but I don't think that's what the aim was.

Dark is the sway that mows like a harvest

he said 'come back here foul NAME
:huh:

Could've been foul nave I suppose.

That's a lot more likely. :)

he said 'come back here foul NAME
:huh:

Could've been foul knave I suppose.

That's a lot more likely. :)

Yes, finishing off the Builder 2 set would be worthwhile. We could also use another "average joe" set for regular people who are not quite as dull-witted as the Simpleton.

I'll post the updated vocal list.

Well all the guards double as commoners do they not?

Most definitely finishing Builder 2 would be worth it.

Well all the guards double as commoners do they not?

The grumbler can, but the "pro" doesn't work well for commoners. There are really only two vocals right now for the average servants and tradesfolk.