The Dark Mod Forums

SneakyJack's TDM review

Springheel

SneakyJack, what you could have mentioned for Sons Of Baltona is, that the guards are alerted if doors are opened that should be closed. I loved that part the most, and only a few FM makers seem to have used this feature so far - which is a real pity, because it makes playing so much more immersive IMO.

Also, that thread that I've been linking to is full of reviews from many different players and fan mission authors - you are more than welcome to post your own review, and it is encouraged :)

Also, that thread that I've been linking to is full of reviews from many different players and fan mission authors - you are more than welcome to post your own review, and it is encouraged :)

I'm not good enough to surpass the quality of your reviews, and that would be the only thing that motivated me to post my own one. If anything, I'd add a comment afterwards, but since I prefer to stay away from TTLG (and I forgot my password anyway), that is postponed indefinitely.

Is this actually working properly?  Last I heard it was not.

Try the following: open the mansion outside doors with the House Key, and then hide in the shadows and wait. You'll notice that the patrol guards (at least the ones inside the house) will notice eventually that the doors are open. Then they start looking around, until they are satisfied that they didn't spot anything.

This worked for the guard next to Lord Nelson as well, but not for Lord Nelson himself (even with lights switched on). But it seems that every player might have a different experience.

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.