The Dark Mod Forums

Need an animator?

Amita12

Maybe something went wrong in the import/export process?

Did you export with these options?

options -sourcedir models/model_src/proguard_mb -destdir models/md5/chars/guards/proguard -scale 0.97

addoptions -keep origin Pelvis Pelvis2 Hips LeftHips_Dummy LeftUpLeg LeftLeg LeftFoot LeftToeBase LeftToe_end RightHips_Dummy RightUpLeg RightLeg RightFoot RightToeBase RightToe_end sword Spine_Dummy Spine Spine1 Spine2 LeftShoulder_Dummy LeftShoulder LeftArm_Dummy LeftArm LeftArmRoll LeftForeArm LeftHand LeftHandIndex1 LeftHandIndex2 LeftHandIndex3 LeftHandIndex4 LeftHandRing1 LeftHandRing2 LeftHandRing3 LeftHandRing4 LeftHandThumb1 LeftHandThumb2 LeftHandThumb3 Neck Head RightShoulder_Dummy RightShoulder RightArm_Dummy RightArm RightArmRoll RightForeArm RightHand RightHandIndex1 RightHandIndex2 RightHandIndex3 RightHandIndex4 RightHandRing1 RightHandRing2 RightHandRing3 RightHandRing4 RightHandThumb1 RightHandThumb2 RightHandThumb3 joint8 joint9 leftpad rightpad joint7 RightFrontUpSkirt RightBackUpSkirt LeftFrontUpSkirt LeftBackUpSkirt RightFrontLowSkirt RightBackLowSkirt LeftFrontLowSkirt LeftBackLowSkirt

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you still have those beggar files, could you send them to me in .ma format? I should be able to open those.

If you still have those beggar files, could you send them to me in .ma format? I should be able to open those.

I do have the files, but I'd like to revisit it and give it another shot - if that's cool. This time, I'll use the proguard rig instead of using the same rig used in idle_beggar. That should clear some of the errors up.

Nice work. I find animation extremely difficult, whether it's digital or on paper. Impressive, indeed.:)

Thanks! Animation is really fun, I highly recommend it :)

mike

I do have the files, but I'd like to revisit it and give it another shot - if that's cool.

Yeah, if you want to work on it for the beggar, that's great. But I was actually thinking that the existing one you showed would be perfect for another project I have in mind.... :ph34r:

I noticed this guy was off balance a little bit so i played with him for a few minutes. Heres what just a little more x rotation and z translation on the hip controls will do to make it look more balanced over the feet. I put the feet closer together just to get a quick idea too.

• 3 months later...

Hey Amita!

Springheel is under pressure with regards to modelling and rigging / animating stuff - so it would be really amazing to have you on board so new content could be added to The Dark Mod! (Or even just finishing up things like rigging existing models!)

Lovely to see your work!

"No proposition Euclid wrote,

No formulae the text-books know,

Will turn the bullet from your coat,

Or ward the tulwar's downward blow

Strike hard who cares—shoot straight who can—

The odds are on the cheaper man."

From 'Arithmetic on the Frontier' by Rudyard Kipling

Hey Amita!

Springheel is under pressure with regards to modelling and rigging / animating stuff - so it would be really amazing to have you on board so new content could be added to The Dark Mod! (Or even just finishing up things like rigging existing models!)

Lovely to see your work!

I think he is helping to mod in inner forums.

Edited by swordbreaker