The Dark Mod Forums

Please

Guest LordSavage

Guest LordSavage

There are so many mods for source and so less for doom 3. you will drown in the amount of source mods but with the doom 3 engine u are unique!

so please stay with doom!

No, i don't hate the source engine at all, it's just not the best engine for the dark mod.

(I think Oddity's posts need to include the disclaimer:

WARNING: Opinions and comments made by individual do not reflect the opinions and intents of The Dark Mod Team) ;)

Edited by god_is_my_goldfish

http://www.thirdfilms. com

A Thief's Path trailer is now on Youtube!

dear oDDity

YOU ARE simply AWESOME...I mean YOU ARE A TRUE GEM!!!

IM OFFERING YOU a WEB TV SHOW..

YOU Will give your comments daily base about, engines, life, 3d modellers, 3dmodels, anatomy, girls...games...

I mean the DARK MOD team can even licence the Doom3 Engine once you get famous..

Seriously im thinking to make you HATE IDOL..

Think about the FANS that YOU CAN HATE

THink about the engines YOU CAN HATE

YOu are an awesome man..It s time to build a webpage..

Im "oDDITY" and you know "i HATE you"

(I will contact with Trey parker and send your posts to him at least you should be in SOUTH PARK..you are a truly inspiring character...I m serious im gonna make you famous"

a gifted ARTIST with FULL of HATE and with tender Heart..

Man...Where was my mind earlier?????!!!

BEST

As a good/patriotic german i must say the Far Cry Engine is the best engine overall... :P

Beside the joke IMO the Far Cry Engine is really the most progressively engine from these big 3... This engine is also capable of dynamic lighting as well as D3... they used it not as much as the D3 ID people... and it´s quite superior in outdoorscenes... and has also better KI routines implemented...

TYROT, I can't hold it back any longer.

I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you and I want to have your babies....

...yeah, I know you've got a girl already, but once you've experienced good, honest man-love you'll never think of boobies again.

Oh Tyrot my love, you elegant Pole

How charmingly sweet you sing!

Oh! let us be married;

too long we have tarried:

But what shall we do for a ring?"

Let's sail away, for a year and a day,

To the land where the bong-tree grows;

And there in a wood is a pig in a hood,

With a ring at the end of his nose,

We'll ask if he's willing sell for one shilling

His ring, and I'm certain he will

So we'll take it away, and be married next day

By the Turkey who lives on the hill.

We'll dine on mince and slices of quince,

Which we'll eat with a runcible spoon;

And hand in hand on the edge of the sand

We'll dance by the light of the moon,

The moon,

The moon,

We'll dance by the light of the moon.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

dear ODDity

I CANT! leave my girl! ... But i Will MAKE YOU CELEBIRITY ..25 percent of every contract.

More YOU HATE more WE GET...

and for that love letter ..it s just touchy ..(but i never mix love and business..sorry i have to be honest with you) ..But you made me cry.....

BEST

I did not want to kindle a controversy :/

Too late again. Several valued members of the team have already resigned because of this thread you started. I doubt the mod can be completed without them unless we find replacements very quickly, and that will not be easy.

Happy now? :angry:

Edited by oDDity

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

;) And now we have to go to court to find out who gets custody over the Mod...I want visits on weekends!