[media=

]
[/media]

FM's: Builder Roads, Old Habits, Old Habits Rebuild

Mapping and Scripting: Apples and Peaches

Sculptris Models and Tutorials: Obsttortes Models

My wiki articles: Obstipedia

Texture Blending in DR: DR ASE Blend Exporter

On a very serious note, it's disturbing how many people in the world, who claim to be religious, can be so hateful towards people simply because of the music they listen to, I know there are extremists in most religions and HM has been attacked by religion before but a christian pastor said that the Paris terrorist attack victims at the Bataclan were murdered because they were "devil worshipers". Swanson said the attack, which left 89 dead at the concert hall alone, was a "message from God", and he seems to be condoning what the terrorists did all because they were listing to HM, which is a whole new level of hate!

These delude individuals often court controversy just to get their face in the media and compassion for their fellow man seems to have no place in their religion, this pastor is obviously a sick, twisted, bitter person so I dedicate this song to him, although I doubt his state of mind will improve any time soon.

Edited by Eyeshine

On a very serious note, it's disturbing how many people in the world, who claim to be religious, can be so hateful towards people simply because of the music they listen to, I know there are extremists in most religions and HM has been attacked by religion before but a christian pastor said that the Paris terrorist attack victims at the Bataclan were murdered because they were "devil worshipers". Swanson said the attack, which left 89 dead at the concert hall alone, was a "message from God", and he seems to be condoning what the terrorists did all because they were listing to HM, which is a whole new level of hate!

These delude individuals often court controversy just to get their face in the media and compassion for their fellow man seems to have no place in their religion, this pastor is obviously a sick, twisted, bitter person so I dedicate this song to him, although I doubt his state of mind will improve any time soon.

I kind of fail fail to see how this is more condemnable, or notable than executing almost 100 people out of false religious motives.

Oh look, the troll is back, STFU!

I can assue you that we dont have any Trolls on this forum as its is simply not tolerated, that and StiFu has been on these forums for a while now. 3000 posts compared to your 89. So just a friendly bit of advice, take a step back before you post.

No idea what your problem is, but it seems to be a big one.

Because frankly, a lot of your posts are just sarcastic garbage, that's why.

Where did I say it's 'more condemnable, (sic) or notable than executing almost 100 people out of false religious motives' again you just twist the words and post crap.

I can assue you that we dont have any Trolls on this forum as its is simply not tolerated, that and StiFu has been on these forums for a while now. 3000 posts compared to your 89. So just a friendly bit of advice, take a step back before you post.

I replied to chakkman, not StiFu, Whatever, really don't care, forum with so few people is boring as fuck anyways.

Because frankly, a lot of your posts are just sarcastic garbage, that's why.

Where did I say it's 'more condemnable, (sic) or notable than executing almost 100 people out of false religious motives' again you just twist the words and post crap.

Well, it struck me as if you thought it was. And i've read a holy lot of that kind of attitude regarding the Paris attacks, as many try to look for excuses, or relativations. Or why do you think stories like these come up? For me, one of the main purposes is to show that christianity is also teh evil. The difference being that noone murdered over 100 People because of his christian belief, but one stupid pastor said that the Paris victims were murdered because of worshipping satan.

Anyway, not sure why you feel the need to insult me, and tell me to shut the fuck up in any case. If that's your idea of getting some action here, so be it. But don't expect to be taken serious then.

Edited by chakkman

Well, it struck me as if you thought it was. And i've read a holy lot of that kind of attitude regarding the Paris attacks, as many try to look for excuses, or relativations. Or why do you think stories like these come up? For me, one of the main purposes is to show that christianity is also teh evil. The difference being that noone murdered over 100 People because of his christian belief, but one stupid pastor said that the Paris victims were murdered because of worshipping satan.

Anyway, not sure why you feel the need to insult me, and tell me to shut the fuck up in any case. If that's your idea of getting some action here, so be it. But don't expect to be taken serious then.

You mad bro? I insulted you because I think you are a fucking troll who just twists what people post and throw it back with no other purpose than to be argumentative, Don't like it, I don't give a fuck!

So, ehh, what exactly are you doing here?

Who asked you, fuck off you cunt.

Edited by Eyeshine

You mad bro? I insulted you because I think you are a fucking troll who just twists what people post and throw it back with no other purpose than to be argumentative, Don't like it, I don't give a fuck!

Who asked you, fuck off you cunt.

Currently, I am thinking: Who is the troll right now?

Whatever, really don't care, forum with so few people is boring as fuck anyways.

Then you won't miss it. Bye-bye.

I replied to chakkman, not StiFu, Whatever, really don't care, forum with so few people is boring as fuck anyways.

Thanks for defending my honor, anyway, Biker! ;) Be sure to remind me to buy you a beer, if we ever manage to do our euro meet. ^^

It's strange how the post of a video I considered as funny evolved in the end. Lots of idiots out there :(

FM's: Builder Roads, Old Habits, Old Habits Rebuild

Mapping and Scripting: Apples and Peaches

Sculptris Models and Tutorials: Obsttortes Models

My wiki articles: Obstipedia

Texture Blending in DR: DR ASE Blend Exporter