The Dark Mod Forums

Crucible of Omens: Behind Closed Doors - by Bikerdude & the Crucible Team (updated 18/12/2015)

Bikerdude

That coat rack opens a door a nearby secret door.

Stronger hint:

At the back of the closet near the entrance of the main pub room.

Found it, thank you very much!

I've actually noticed that closet earlier and it looked and felt a bit out of place, but after several hours of pla ying late at night, it dudn't occur to me to check it again.

Edited by Premier

Is there a loot list made for this mission? I've been everywhere, snatched everything I could get my hands on, but I'm still 2300 short. I'm assuming there must be some secret stash somewhere that I overlooked

(I did find the one in the pub, where the 2 thieves were, but 2300 short despite that)

Edited by Azaran

Is there a loot list made for this mission?

No, I could do with someone making one. But who ever does it should wait for the latest version to drop as it, will have a number of final tweaks and fixes based on user feedback to date.

In the meantime there is a cheat of sorts(console command) that shows you where all the loot is - i'll let you search/google for that..

If you're fixing stuff,

the inner knob to open the secret door from inside the passage wasn't frobable for me.

A ton of things were not grounded and there's z-fighting around, but those are always issues.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

No, I could do with someone making one. But who ever does it should wait for the latest version to drop as it, will have a number of final tweaks and fixes based on user feedback to date.

In the meantime there is a cheat of sorts(console command) that shows you where all the loot is - i'll let you search/google for that..

Thanks!

This was nothing short of epic. Many thanks to the Crucible team and Bikerdude for getting this complete. I can't imagine how many hours was put into creating this. I look forward to the next installments of the Crucible campaign.

"I believe that what doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger"

The Joker

Is there a loot list made for this mission? I've been everywhere, snatched everything I could get my hands on, but I'm still 2300 short. I'm assuming there must be some secret stash somewhere that I overlooked

(I did find the one in the pub, where the 2 thieves were, but 2300 short despite that)

Turns out it wasn't a hidden stash, but craftily hidden loot all over the place...look everywhere people, seriously

Evening

Based on the feedback todate and 'letsplay' videos, an updated version of the mission has been uploaded to the mirrors and the Fm page updated. All remaining bugs that were mission specific and not TDM bugs have been fixed, some location's have been made easier for the player to traverse and finally some suggestions were implemented.

Enjoy.

I have found and opened Lazraova's safe.

However inside it is only some gold bars I can't pick up, and a piece of paper I can't pick up.

Any advice please? Thanks.

I've found that in such cases (hehe) it is workable to close/open the container again, and then the items inside will be frobable.

A question from me:

Where is the gas arrow I heard to be hidden somewhere?

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

"When outmatched... cheat."— Batman

A question from me:

Where is the gas arrow I heard to be hidden somewhere?

Hint

It's around Shingle Plaza.

Spoiler

When you climb around the walls in Shingle Plaza you come to a room with sheets on the furniture. It's on top of something in there.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.