The Dark Mod Forums

Sound Effects

fogproduction

spam.

I see "Sharing" as giving object free (as-beer or with a user license) to another person.

Or you are sharing a link to a site, where to buy a soundpack.

(but you can download some free soundpacks from that site, but you need an account)

Edited by freyk

Info: My portfolio and darkmod graphical installer
Amnesty for Bikerdude!

None of the free samples are royalty free without credit, which means typing a whole extra line into readme.txt, that no-one readsme...

The only royalty free samples that might be remotely suited to TDM would be the reverse sound effects.

Idk how well Youtube 360 Noscope dubstep music fits into TDM, but at least I've filled a few Gb with .wav files...

Reckon there's need to isolate and advertise to the correct target market. But if ever I sell the real kit for making electronic music and fall back to using the same samples in a tracker and software emu. that everyone else has heard a billion times - I wouldn't pay for this.

The fine print was probably the most exciting thing I found at the site.

Just can't imagine sneaking around to this string of free samples, beaded together like the shit that comes out of a goldfish's arse.

Joins, posts minutes later, leaves, gone like the wind (actually, if you had fart sound effects, that might at least be useful for a computer game).

If you come back you can tell me why your samples are awesome and why they're so good for TDM and why they're not the bunch of generic, useless shite that I think they are.

(I'm selling these fine leather jackets).
  • Like 1