The Dark Mod Forums

A Night To Remember v2

DeTeEff

Thank you for this mission, Fieldmedic.

It was certainly different, and quite tense.

I liked the fact that there was a delay between the flashes of lightning and the arrival of the thunder. So many big-budget game studios and Hollywood films completely fail to get that right.

I had fun playing it :smile:

• Like 1

I liked the fact that there was a delay between the flashes of lightning and the arrival of the thunder. So many big-budget game studios and Hollywood films completely fail to get that right.

+1 and the way FM did it was so simple too ^_^

Edited by Bikerdude
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

I get to the room with

the headless body and Cromwell's journal.

I assume a scripted event is supposed to happen but I don't see anything.

Any idea?

I got

the padlock key from the body

. What is it supposed to open?

Did you find the hidden cabinet?

I think it opens something in his bedroom, but I could be wrong. If I am then finding the place it does unlock shouldn't be hard, since there aren't reallymany hidden locks.

Because in mystery novels, the first suspect is almost certainly never the murderer. No matter how much unmovable evidence there is, it will all be smashed in pieces by the wrath of the remaining number of pages of the story.

-"The Evil Spirit of the Zushi Clan" from Virtual Carnal Pleasure by Yamada Fuutarou

Hey Congrats! Looking forward to it.

(Link is currently broken, btw)

I updated the in-game downloader to match the posted version from that comment.

• Like 1

Please visit TDM's IndieDB site and help promote the mod:

http://www.indiedb.com/mods/the-dark-mod

(Yeah, shameless promotion... but traffic is traffic folks...)

See the first post. @Frost_Salamander has been given permission to fix issues found in this mission so version 2.1 is now available.

I will add it to the mission database this evening ( unless someone beats me to it ).

• Like 2

Please visit TDM's IndieDB site and help promote the mod:

http://www.indiedb.com/mods/the-dark-mod

(Yeah, shameless promotion... but traffic is traffic folks...)

• nbohr1more changed the title to A Night To Remember v2