The Dark Mod Forums

mod/admin - please delete this thread

Bikerdude

As it is unluckily this thread will be cleaned up after the fact, @who ever is looking after the forum these days, please delete this thread in its entirety (I have made a backup of the text/links). I will just start a new one after the mission is released.

Edited by Bikerdude
  • Like 4

This tutorial is the process almost start to finish of the mission

Since some1stoleit hasn't actually released this mission yet, isn't it a pretty big spoiler to post these publicly?

People reading the beta-testing thread obviously don't care about spoilers, but it might be worth including a warning that this mission hasn't been released yet for those who do.

• Like 1

I agree that a warning for spoilers would not hurt anyone but IMO people that will see those videos will be those caring about making missions for TDM, not really those concerned with getting spoilers from it, i bet those that really care about spoilers will never click those videos, with a warning or not. I'm not a example for everyone but i never click on trailers or see making ofs for movies when i care about spoilers. And i also bet that a large amount of TDM players don't even browse this forum or care about DR or mission making, they only get to see new missions only when they appear on the mission list ingame.

And IMO the more tutorials exist for TDM mission making the better, for that thumbs up for Bikerdude.

• Like 1