The Dark Mod Forums

Steampunk game Firmament by Cyan Worlds

stumpy

They already had some pretty good comeback success with Obduction, in addition to the Myst re-releases.

Hope this one does well. :)

I'm not exactly on the VR bandwagon but the world and single player narrative experience looks really promising. Get some strong Bioshock vibes in some of those scripted door animation. That's a big compliment if you knew just how much I love those games.

• Like 1

Modeler galore & co-authors literally everything

It looks very interesting. I still remember trying to play Myst in my younger years, but never understood it, because my English wasn't good enough at that time. I liked the whole exploration part though. Maybe I should try to give it another go. Anyone has any experience with the remastered version of Myst?

Anyone has any experience with the remastered version of Myst?

The remasterd version of myst 1 called "realmyst".

Better graphics and you can walk around, instead of point-clicking.

There is also a parody of Myst 1: pyst. I really enjoyed seeing that one, after playing myst 1.

Edited by freyk

Info: My portfolio and darkmod graphical installer
Amnesty for Bikerdude!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I never supported anything on Kickstarter before.... until now. Hopefully this campaign is successful, it looks great

Edited by Amadeus

Yes! looks like it got funded with time to spare

Yes!! Very cool :)

According to their most recent update, they are adding that support regardless of whether or not they meet the stretch goal anyway

Yeah! I'm pretty sure the latest update did, indeed, say that if the stretch goal isn't met, they would cover the difference themselves to make sure the stretch benefits happen, regardless