The Dark Mod Forums

Modeling Deal

dassbaba

The Thief model will probably be one we keep for ourselves. Since he's our main PC, I don't think it would be too good of an idea to spread him out among other mods and lessen his impact as a character.

That's not to say we won't swap anything, you've got some excellent models over there that could work great for some of our stuff. But since I'm not the guy in charge of models it's not my call....we'll see what Finger and Spring say about it, but I could see some advantages to trading certain props and minor characters.

Oh...and the music you've got on the site is awesome. ;)

I tend to feel the same way as Ren about this one. But we are going to have plenty of other character models, many of which we would certainly be willing to share. Take a look at our website: http://www.mindplaces.com/darkmod/gallery.htm. We'll be modelling both of those characters as well, not to mention many others.

I'm impressed by many of the weapons you guys have come up with, especially the magic staff. Hmmm, alternatively, Deep Omega said he modelled much of the character in pieces, so maybe if he stripped off some of the more distinctive armour we could trade that one. Ultimately I think it's up to Fingernail and Deep Omega.

Edited by Springheel

I'd say, let's all wait until the Thief model is finished, and your 'great' models are also done, then we can decide.

Ultimately, it is up to DeepOmega. I can't stop him letting you have his model as much as I can stop him from, say, withdrawing it from our mod (although I'm sure he has no plans to do so :) ).

Ultimately, it is up to DeepOmega. I can't stop him letting you have his model as much as I can stop him from, say, withdrawing it from our mod (although I'm sure he has no plans to do so :) ).

Stopping him from witdhdrawing it from our Mod should be no issue, as we all should have agreed on exactly that.

Gerhard

Guest Guest_oDDity

I'm not sure which of your models we could use in a Thief game anyway, they seem to be all fantasy D&D types, ans we all ready have the thief class which we need)

I love that monk model though, very nice.