The Dark Mod Forums
JackFarmer

A final words entity

I do not know where to post this (@Springheel: If not fitting, please move it to an appropriate section)

If all mission objectives have been reached, the player shall says some final words.

Piggybacking onto what Springheel wrote, I would recommend adding in a trigger_count entity, listing the count at whatever number of objectives you have. Then in the objectives window have that trigger_count get triggered for each objective that's completed. You can do this by going Inside the mission objective screen, go into edit objective and add the name of the trigger_count entity in the field labeled "completion target".

And then have the trigger_count entity target your speaker for the final voice line.

• Like 1

The Accountant
Part 1: Thieves and Heirs | Part 2: New In town

Shadows of Northdale Campaign

ACT I | ACT II

Stand Alone Missions
Lord Edgar's Bathhouse | Spring Cleaning

Hello grayman,

Unfortunately, it does not work, and I did not want to bother you again with this problem.

If ok fro you, I will create a pk4 with a quicksave shortly before the player can end the mission.

On 7/18/2019 at 7:15 AM, Goldwell said:

You can do this by going Inside the mission objective screen, go into edit objective and add the name of the trigger_count entity in the field labeled "completion target".

That was my first thought. The problem is, some of the completion targets in the relevant objectives are already occupied with other commands, and I think I cannot add more than one completion target...?

57 minutes ago, JackFarmer said:

That was my first thought. The problem is, some of the completion targets in the relevant objectives are already occupied with other commands, and I think I cannot add more than one completion target...?

You can use a target_relay as your completion target instead, which does have the ability to have multiple targets.

Edited by Dragofer
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, JackFarmer said:

Have a target_once entity that has the "notouch" "1" spawnarg on it and have that targeting whatever you need to complete. And then for the objective just point that towards the trigger_once.

The Accountant
Part 1: Thieves and Heirs | Part 2: New In town

Shadows of Northdale Campaign

ACT I | ACT II

Stand Alone Missions
Lord Edgar's Bathhouse | Spring Cleaning