The Dark Mod Forums

Beta testers for a Halloween mission

Bienie

I'm in...

Don't read my old pc configurations. That's 10 years old. Got a newer one in Sweden with iCore 7.. I Luv my vacation :) but I'm stuck a bit longer, so yeah, I got time for this :)

Edited by acolyte6
  • Like 1

(Not on my machine, In Europé, but it works excellent )

My hobby built desktop is: XFX Play Hard-nVidia nForce 790i Ultra SLI

Onboard is:

CPU: Intel Socket 775

VGA: nVidia GeForce EVGA GTX-260

RAM: DDRIII 16Gb

HDD: 2 Tb

All service packs and latest drivers installed.

Thanks guys! If you wish to join the fun there's a topic in the beta testers forum!

My Fan Missions:

Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

I'd love to join in on the fun this time Biene, but I'm a bit busy with IRL stuff right now. I'd be happy to look over readables and briefing texts though if you want

• 1 year later...
On 9/21/2021 at 8:44 AM, elliemiller340 said:

Do you have any inof about this year's halloween mission of this game?, because till now I didnt see anything regarding halloween? if you know  any info about contest realeted to halloween so plz let me know.

There hasn't been a halloween contest for many years. Sometimes authors will release a halloween themed mission on their own (like this one two years ago), but I don't know if there are any in the works this year. There is a contest announced for Christmas but it's not necessarily Christmas themed...

• Like 1

My Fan Missions:

Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide