The Dark Mod Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jedi_Wannabe

DR VR

I know. Probably a pipe dream. But imagine. I watched the making of the Lion King remake and Jon Favreau basically built a video game world, used VR to explore and edit things, and filmed in engine with camera men using VR cranes and dollies. It was a very fun and informative doc to watch and got my mind reeling. If we can imagine it, it's possible; the obvious factors being the usual manpower/resources/time. But suspend your disbelief for a moment and imagine us 10 years in the future, how quick and easy it would be to create maps. It's not realistic now, but if I win the lottery I'm buying a dev studio and backing the idea.

Yes imagine drawing a blueprint with your left leg - that would be as intuitive as doing anything precise with a wii controller. I can't wait. :D

S2wtMNl.gif

15 hours ago, freyk said:

making of lion king 2019:

Yes that’s the one. If you have time to kill, I encourage everyone to watch it. It’s fun, interesting and informative. Let your imaginations run wild.