The Dark Mod Forums

Üzenet Atti -nak

tnl

Szia Atti!

Régebben irtal egy topicba, ahol modellezésről volt szó.

A beszélgetésünk megszakadt és szeretnék kérdezni

a készülő moddal kapcsolatosan néha, hogy hogy halad.

Ha lehet arra kérlek add meg az email címedet.

Tudom mindent megtalálok, a forumon, de te többet

tudsz, és angolul se vagyok nagyon profi.

Mindenesetre igérném nem zaklatnálak sokat!

Emailom:

tnagylev@freemail.hu

Edited by tnl

Let's see how much I understand from this. :)

Szia Atti!

Hello Atti!

egy = one

modellezésről volt = I am a modeller (?)

és szeretnék = and I love

hogy: Hmmm. I know this word but don't remember it's meaning anymore

az email = the email

Tudom mindent = I know everything

tudsz = knowing

és angolul se vagyok nagyon profi = And I'm very good at english (?)

nem = not

Emailom = email :)

I hope this helps until Atti shows up. From the little I understand it could be that he is a modeller applying maybe.

Gerhard

Hello

"Régebben irtal egy topicba, ahol modellezésről volt szó."

hol? *Edit : jah leesett:)itt két lukkal arréb a jelentkezési oldalon..

"A beszélgetésünk megszakadt" tényleg nem emlékszem:)

nah mindegy.. *Edit: Már emlékszem

az SG.hu-n a Tds topicban szokott lenni szó a modrol,ott kérdezhetsz ugyis is járok oda.

Ez az a topic

amugy a forumon lehet privát üzenetet küldeni ;)

And for the others: This guy says we once spoken on a modelling related forum,and he wants to know some things about the mod but he is not too good in English..thats why he wants to speak with me.

in my reply i told him about a hungarian forum where there are other people interested in the mod and that there he can find information translated..

also told him there is a Pm service on these forums..

Edited by _Atti_

Sorry to all english users!

I only interresting another hungarian darkmod forumer ATTI's

email address. I think open new thread easy way to make

contact with him. I english poor, and using confused for

me. Atti sent me hungarian languaged forum, where i

can talk with Atti

Thank ATTTi !

well most of your guesses were right Spar ;)

some you missed and here are the real meanings

"Tudom mindent megtalálok"

I know i can find everything

"és szeretnék"

and i would like to

"modellezésről volt"

was about modeling

"tudsz" you know

"emailom" my email

"emailom" my email

So the extension with "om" means that it refers to my? Or is this special for email because it is of english origin?

I was quite surprised about the knowledge of english though.

"és angolul se vagyok nagyon profi"

és = and

angolul = english language

se = ?

vagoyk = i'm

nagyon = very

profi = professional

So I interepreted this as "I'm very good at english". Seems I'm wrong somewhere because you said that it says that he is NOT very good at english, but where is the negation coming from? I thought this rather strange anyway, because if somebody claims to be good at english, I would have expected the message to be in english since this is an international forum. :)

The only thing I don't know is "se" would this be the negation of this sentence?

Gerhard

yeah, it's all like Finnish isn't it?

A totally different branch of language - not Germanic nor Romance nor of Latin origin.

Even though it may look like finish it is not (Don't know much about finish langauge though). IMO hungerian has common roots but not enough that you can understand finish by knowing hungerian. My father speaks hungerian fluently and I told him that I have heard of the close relationship of finish and hungerian. He rode the train some time after and met some finish people there and so he tried to talk them because of this, but he said there was absolutely no understanding. Maybe it is because he is not a hungerian native speaker, but he is talking hungerian most of his live and he really understands the language like a hungerian, so I would have expected that he should be able to understand something if this were true.

Gerhard

Everything else is based on Germanic (Norse etc.) or Latin origins.

Then there's Basque. Non Indo-European, not related to any other language. A language isolate like Japanese. Finnish and Hungarian are related, like English and Latin are, but doesn't mean one can understand the other. I'm impressed by the translation attempt. It looked like complete gibberish to me!