The Dark Mod Forums

The Order

kfmccall

That extra bit around the neck and shoulders is a little too much...take that off and I'll have absolutely no complaints.

They're just about perfect really. They have a proud and arrogant appearence about them, are dressed somewhat foreignly in comparison to the rest of the cast but still look like they're in sync with the times...excellent job.

ARe these the same guys as the Founders?

Springheel has already done the painting for these guys, which I prefer.

Kevin, you should look in this thread to see what's been done already.

I think we have concepts for all of the main characters already.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

My own thinking is that less-is-more when it comes to these guys. The belt pouches and weapons make them seem much more conventional and less mysterious to me. But these guys are for the campaign which is long off anyway.

But, damn, KFM, you are certainly prolific! Why not take on some of the characters that haven't been done already? :)

I don't think there are any characters that haven't been done. No majjor ones that require a specific style. at least.

You could have a go at some boiler bots, robots. cameras and that sort of thing, Kevin, if ou want a challenge.

Agian take a look at all the bot art at thiefthecircle to get a good fel for the steampunk ideal.

THe more concepts to choose from tjhe better. There's alaway good bits and peices that can be taken from most concepts, even if the whole thing isn't suitable.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

Most of the major character types are done, but there are still lots of secondary types. I posted a list elsewhere, but we still could use concepts for things like NPC thieves, shopkeepers, beggars, whores, shamans, etc.