The Dark Mod Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DeepOmega

Blackthief's Props

Right on! Good work; can't wait to see it in-game. I'm not knowledgeable on modeling, so I'm sorry that I can't respond to your inquiry :)

Good looking sofa. The coffee table looks good too. :)

This is good that we have new models coming in. Hopefully the webpage will be sorted soon so we can start organizing these graphically. SE and I ran into a snag on the weekend but hopefully we can figure it out.

Some comfortable chairs fitting to that sofa would also be nice. So you can create a kind of lounge in front of the fireplace.

Gerhard

can anyone rename the thread - I don't think we need a seperate thread for each prop.

anyway, made a cabinet that fits to the desk. it's photosourced and there was a lot of dirt on the cabinet on the photo. don't know if we want such stained furniture in our mansion maps, so I think I'll make a clean version of it too.

(handles are still missing) currently weights at 266 tris.

post-6-1133861984_thumb.jpg

BT, that's absolutely perfect! Exactly what I had in mind for their guild emblam. :)

How do you feel about a different colour though? There are already a lot of red/gold colour schemes for the builders.

That's fantastic, BT. :)

I like how you've integrated freemasons symbols. I like the subtle faded pentagram too. Hints at their pagan origins.

Yup, that's great, though I agree a different colour would be better.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site