The Dark Mod Forums

Modeller Roll Call!

Springheel

Ok, I need to get a list of people on the team with modelling experience, and who is working on what. Currently I have:

Deep Omega: Main Thief Character

oDDity: Hammerite Guard, Elite Hammerite Guard, Zombie

Fjonan: Desk

and that's it. We need more than just character models, so all modellers, speak up!

Ok, I need to get a list of people on the team with modelling experience, and who is working on what. Currently I have:

Deep Omega: Main Thief Character

oDDity: Hammerite Guard, Elite Hammerite Guard, Zombie

Fjonan: Desk

and that's it. We need more than just character models, so all modellers, speak up!

We need a GUI designer as well. :) I think it would be best if that is done by one or two person to not have to many different styles for each screen.

Gerhard

I'd like another job, since the modelling of the thief is nearly done.

Ok, Deep Omega, how do you feel about modelling some equipment? You've already done a good job with the sword. We have concept art for the four elemental arrows (which all use the same model by the look of it) And we will need a bow as well. Are you willing to tackle those this week?

I can do basic modeling, which is essentially anything but characters or animals

Oofnish, how do you feel about modelling some basic furniture? I'll check on what we need specifically when I get home from work.

Ok, check the Approved Concept Art thread for the arrows and flashbomb. I'm still waiting for a concept sketch of the noise arrow. If you'd like to do up a broadhead too, that would be great.

Actually, Oofnish, would you be up for modelling the lightgem? We need something to texture so we can start looking at it in game. The thread with the reference material is already created. If you'd rather not let me know and I'll assign it to someone else.

Edited by Springheel

I can do low poly stuff up to about 10,000 polys, but I'm pretty tied up in other stuff right now to have the time to help out. Besides, I'm limited to anim8or, so I'm not much help here anyway. I plan on learning blender when I get done with my other major projects.

--=| Phantom |=--

Thief Underground

Sure, you can tackle the nobleman. Be sure to check the concept art thread. http://forums.thedarkmod.com/index.php?showtopic=344

As far as the technical details, that's outside my area of expertise. You'll have to ask either Deep Omega or oDDity about that.

As well, oDDity has made available a male and female template which I am encouraging people to use as a base for our characters.

As well, oDDity has made available a male and female template which I am encouraging people to use as a base for our characters.

Has he provided a download link? I have an older copy of lightwave and would be interested in trying my hand at modeling.

Edited by New Horizon