The Dark Mod Forums

Forums Successfully Upgraded!

modetwo

Hey guys.

The forums have been successfully upgraded, although it took longer than I thought due to some extensive mysql queries that had to be run. This version of IPB is the newest, and it includes changes, new features and more. Please have a look around!

IMPORTANT: Since a lot of the client-script files have been updated it is mandatory to empty your cached files from this forum. You can either empty your browser cache if you want to (check the settings), or you can do a hard refresh (this is usually done by holding the Ctrl-button while you hit 'Refresh').

Yes, the skin is currently toe default IPB skin, but this will be changed ASAP. It takes some time to update the changes in the original darkmod-skin, so please be patient.

If you spot anything out of order (e.g. bugs) or you have suggestions or general feedback, please use this thread.

Because of a new CAPTCHA (Completely Automatic Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart) system introduced in this version, I have now disabled the manual validation process of new members.

Cheers,

~m2

~m2

• Recent Status Updates

• Petike the Taffer

I've finally managed to log in to The Dark Mod Wiki. I'm back in the saddle and before the holidays start in full, I'll be adding a few new FM articles and doing other updates. Written in Stone is already done.
      · 4 replies
    • nbohr1more

TDM 15th Anniversary Contest is now active! Please declare your participation: https://forums.thedarkmod.com/index.php?/topic/22413-the-dark-mod-15th-anniversary-contest-entry-thread/

· 0 replies
    • JackFarmer

@TheUnbeholden
      You cannot receive PMs. Could you please be so kind and check your mailbox if it is full (or maybe you switched off the function)?
      · 1 reply
    • OrbWeaver

I like the new frob highlight but it would nice if it was less "flickery" while moving over objects (especially barred metal doors).
      · 4 replies
    • nbohr1more

Please vote in the 15th Anniversary Contest Theme Poll

· 0 replies