The Dark Mod Forums

A moment of your time to help some friends.

New Horizon

I have some friends who are competing to be guests on Pete Tongs radio show. They're a couple of talented local DJ's and it would be really great if they were able to win a lucky break like this.

If you have a second to help out and vote, I would appreciate it.

Go here.... and vote for 03. Jakt & Jeff Math 'Mules' http://www.fasttrax.tv

There's a widget at the bottom.

If you care not to vote blindly, they have a myspace with music samples. http://www.myspace.com/jaktandjeffmath

Thanks for the help!

voted! It's somewhat close, hopefully your guys catch up and get the lead!

Voted, too:

# 02. French Government 'Plaça Reial' (47%, 338 Votes)

# 03. Jakt & Jeff Math 'Mules' (42%, 301 Votes)

# 01. Anhken 'Guarantee Void' (12%, 85 Votes)

(If NH says they should win, who am I to argue? :D

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

Ballot-stuffers win!

Next stop, the US election...

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

Ballot-stuffers win!

Next stop, the US election...

Sorry, Diebold already works on that. :angry:

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

lol That would be hilarious.

It was pretty funny...right after I posted on a couple of forums, the votes really took off. I think the Thief fans turned the tide. :) If only the entire country of Canada loved Thief, I could probably run for Prime Minister and win! haha

The Prime Minister of Canada is voted in via a webform? :blink::laugh:

Sorry, Diebold already works on that. :angry:

Oh aye, they're providing the means, to be sure, to be sure, but who's carryin' out the grunt work, eh? Nobody wants to get 'is 'ands dirty these days y'know, all thes' modern 'lectronic gizmos are all well an' good is what I'm sayin' but sometimes y'need the old firm t' do th' thing prop'ly, y'know what I'm sayin'? That's all I'm sayin'.

Disclaimer for people without a sense of humour: THIS IS A JOKE. I AM NOT ADVOCATING ELECTORAL FRAUD. I repeat, do not take this seriously.

Well that explains a few things. :mellow:

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

Oh aye, they're providing the means, to be sure, to be sure, but who's carryin' out the grunt work, eh? Nobody wants to get 'is 'ands dirty these days y'know, all thes' modern 'lectronic gizmos are all well an' good is what I'm sayin' but sometimes y'need the old firm t' do th' thing prop'ly, y'know what I'm sayin'? That's all I'm sayin'.

Disclaimer for people without a sense of humour: THIS IS A JOKE. I AM NOT ADVOCATING ELECTORAL FRAUD. I repeat, do not take this seriously.

I have ha for a long time this quote in my .sig file:

"...no one would risk manipulating votes in an election because it's against the law and carries a heavy penalty..." -- Diebold spokesman David Bear

Edit: If you want to see what sorry state the "voting" is in some countries, read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering

Might as well be. Couldn't do worse than the current joke that represents our nation. And now I hear the possibility that he might be able to seize a majority government in the election next month <_<

Loose BOWELS are the first sign of THE CHOLERA MORBUS!