The Dark Mod Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Domarius

The Master Builders Association

I just have to tell someone, is all.

While driving home the other day, I was behind a ute belonging to some construction company, that had a sticker on the back "Member of the Master Builders Association".

Yeah we're pretty multi-faith down here in Australia. If there's a religion, it's here. Even ones from games apparently. Hehe.

No huge, mallet sized hammers in the back of the ute though. And the driver didn't have his armour on I guess.

While driving home the other day, I was behind a ute belonging to some construction company, that had a sticker on the back "Member of the Master Builders Association".

:lol:

BTW: Whats a ute? At first I thought it is a typo, but you typed it twice that way, so I guess this is correct.

:lol: Awesome story. :) You know, if the Hammers ever evolved in our modern time...they would have evolved into the modern day, gun toting, mullet wearing red neck.

Yes, everything everyone said about the slang term "ute" is correct. It crossed my mind that I should elaborate or use a different word, but I forgot.

Heh, it will always intrigue me that our soap operas are aired overseas.

YES. I used to see Eastenders when I was little (the 80's version, with the black and white map on the title sequence). I hear its still aired here, I just don't watch a lot of TV nowadays. Maybe it's only on cable.