The Dark Mod Forums

Check Out My Favorite Toy. :)

New Horizon

lol. Probably has to buy a new keyboard every couple of days cos the keys get cut up. sorta like in that movie, Edward scissor-hands.

Though it interests me, why'd you buy them NH? Too many enemies ;) .

:blink: oh oh! (Ducks for cover)

lol. Probably has to buy a new keyboard every couple of days cos the keys get cut up. sorta like in that movie, Edward scissor-hands.

Though it interests me, why'd you buy them NH? Too many enemies ;) .

:blink: oh oh! (Ducks for cover)

Nah, I was just a fan of the old "Nightmare on Elmstreet" movies when I was a kid and I always wanted to have the glove. I tride to make one...rather unsuccessfully, when I was around 10. I decided to order it from a gentleman in Vancouver BC here in Canada.

He's been perfecting his craft for around 15 years and three years ago decided to start selling screen accurate collector gloves. The glove was different in each movie, but I always loved the one from the first film and that's the one you see in my photos. :) The guy who makes them had a rather rough year personally and I actually waited 13 months to receive this glove. In the end, it was well worth it. :)

Also, how thick are the blades?

I tried to make something similar a while back from aluminium folded over (I made those Predator wristblades) but I cut my hand once relatively deeply (and the blades were shoddy at the start, kept bending) and so I got very angry and broke them. lol.

Not sure how thick they are, I know that they are a standard stainless steel chefs blade cut to the custom shape. Here are some more pics for glove detail.

Going a bit crazy with the pics....but I LOVE this glove. :)

Sorry Tyrot. I know how shocking this must be for everyone, but everyone has their breaking point. :lol:

glove4.jpg

glove5.jpg

glove6.jpg

glove7.jpg

glove8.jpg

dear NH

i know

i know

marriage CAN change people

it did change me..

But you have CHANGED little fast

and weird..

Marry......of course you didnt know...of course i know....it will pass i hope

BEST (i have doubt about it)

Edited by TYROT

:lol: Looking at this images of yours one could think you are a totaly mean guy.  :ph34r:  Glad you are living overseas. :)

It's the red highlights, I'd say. Nothing says anger quite like red hightlights. Well, it really says "I was gonna dye all my hair red...but meh, fuggit....here's my Kruger Klaw", but I'm trying to be nice here.

In the context of "Nightmare on Elmsstreet" this might actually not be an enjoyable event. :)

lol, yeah. Everyone just stay CLEAR of NH (never know, his angers may make him do something worrying :blink: .

"...as Dram walks along the path near the bushes, out jumps a rampaging New Horizon with crazy blades. Dram assesses the situation......turns.....runs......NH follows......then comes the evil mean circle-strafing BJer's from Thievery, knocking poor NH out. Dram keeps running but gets slain by an arrow..." Moral of the story? None whatsoever, .....well....apart from stay away from CSBJ (circle-strafing-black-jackers) and a rampaging NH with the glove.