Thieves Guild

2 replies to this topic

#1 kfmccall

kfmccall

Concept Artist

• PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 02:39 PM

Here are some possible characters for the Thieves guild. Let me know if there are any features of these characters that are worth keeping.

Posted Image
<p>here is the same character standing up so the proportions are more easily read.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37752 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:07 PM

I'm not sure about the tabard on #1--practicality aside, it would be a bitch to model/animate. I like #2...it's pretty close to what I had in mind, though the spiked hair isn't really appropriate for the setting. A hood or bandana like in #1 would be more appropriate.
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#3 Domarius

Domarius

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7659 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 08:51 PM

Well regarding flowing clothing we can take the same route as we are for the thief in the campaign - in cutsenes, when someone usually isn't ready to fight, their travelling clothes are long and flowy. In the game, you dn't have stuff dangling around because it woudl get in your way, plus its too hard to animate or do physics for.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users