Female Thief Concept

5 replies to this topic

#1 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37756 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 10:46 PM

Been tinkering with some ideas for a female thief. The same model could be used for NPC thief characters and for the female player model (the T2X guys are interested in using TDM for future Zaya missions). Two versions below, with scarf and without. I'm lukewarm about the concept, so feel free to provide suggestions.

Posted Image

Posted Image
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#2 Renzatic

Renzatic

I <3 Kool-Aid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2314 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 11:54 PM

The mask seems to add a bit more flare and style to her. It needs some fleshing out (olol more clevage), but I like what you have so far.

#3 oDDity

oDDity

Former Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6146 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 02:21 AM

Is thix the politically correct alternate to the male thief main character?
It;'s a nice modelable character concept as usual. I'm not sure she'd openly wear a set of lock picks on her thigh though. I'd image she has to get to and from her 'jobs' through the city.
Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.
- Emil Zola

character models site

#4 sparhawk

sparhawk

Repository Manager

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21776 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 06:33 AM

I certainly would like to play with her. :) And yes, the first image looks better.
Gerhard

#5 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37756 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 03:31 PM

I'm not sure she'd openly wear a set of lock picks on her thigh though.

You're right. I thought about that after scanning it. I'll change it to a leather carrying case in the next version.

For models, different heads can be used for variety among npc thieves.
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#6 New Horizon

New Horizon

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13902 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 04:32 PM

Wow, that's great Spring! Your female characters are very attractive looking without going Hollywood. Absolutely gorgeous. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users