The Dark Mod Forums

Beta testers for my mission! anyone in this forum?

Nielsen74

I´v come so fare that I need testers for a misson of mine smile.gif I think I´l need about 3-4 to run it through and to try to brake it dry.gif

Just PM me her at the forum and I´l send you a link to the .pk4 file.

I´l make a post her when I hav the testers I need!

Okay, one more cup of coffee and I'll be all over it :)

Should we use this thread to discuss our impressions (in spoiler tags, of course) or stick with pm's?

Edited by lostbuthappy

Didn't you know? Today is `world wide observance of 'impatience' day! Do you have any problem with THAT? Life is short, lets get the best of it!

I am kidding in the case it was not clear. But since Nielsen shown so much impatience (he even cross posted) I wanted to be on the same level. :D

I really like how this forum is friendly: usually the normal answers after cross posting or placing threads in the wrong area are very rude, here instead everything is so... relaxed (even the answers to this guy). It is cool! Maybe it is because we are Thief players where patience is normal?

Edit: Typo fixed. (My link is not there yet, my impatience is growing... ;) )

Edited by etdarkb

blush.gif It´s just that I´v ben makeing this mission over the last 2 weeks (blink.gif only 2 week I thourgt it was longer) and I want all of you to hav the 15-20 min fun I´v made rolleyes.gif so come on testers can I hav some replys, you´v had it for more then 1 hour tongue.gif

But lad os stick with pm's for reporting!

EDIT: had another look at the saves and the first is from the 25/11 so a good 20 days to now ohmy.gif feels a lot longer wacko.gif

Edited by Nielsen74

Have you guys considered using The Shalebridge Cradle for testing?

It's a really great setup dedicated for testing.

And it keeps it private so no spoilers get shown.

One of the admins there will set you up with your own forum and you can invite anyone in to join your testing crew.