Photo

Fan Mission: Business as usual by b1k3rdude (14/01/2010) Christmas FM Contest Entry

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#151 MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

The original version of my first ever map and came 3rd in the first even tdm mapping contest, however the work of art you see now has undergone 3 overhauls since then. The core idea was always to build a simple but effective city map, and I think the ciurrent version does that :-)

What places have you found so far, as Im betting you havent found everything.

Well I started in my house, then broke into my neighbor's at the second floor (which leads to a small balcony), and afterward got to the tavern (my favorite place) including its attic and the small garden behind it. Overall I went into all the obvious buildings: The tower, which has a metal hatch that leads to a small outside area secured by fences. The hotel patrolled by the guard, including its attic and all rooms. And of course the sewer segment. Not sure what that outpost at the end was... where a guy sits behind a metal grate window in a small room.

#152 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20320 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:47 AM

• Well I started in my house,
  • then broke into my neighbor's at the second floor (which leads to a small balcony),
  • and afterward got to the tavern (my favorite place) including its attic and the small garden behind it.
  • The tower, which has a metal hatch that leads to a small outside area secured by fences.
  • The hotel patrolled by the guard, including its attic and all rooms.
  • And of course the sewer segment. Not sure what that outpost at the end was... where a guy sits behind a metal grate window in a small room.

Well there a few more places that you have to find then -

Spoiler

#153 MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:39 AM

Spoiler

#154 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

• Banned