About The Light Gem...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Drakon_*

Guest_Drakon_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2005 - 10:39 PM

Please make the light gem an option. I find it more fun to rely on my own judgement.

Its more fun playing without it in Thief III.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to request a crossbow. :)

#2 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37756 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 10:42 PM

Don't worry, there will be all *kinds* of ways for you to customize your gamplay experience, including the ability to turn off the HUD entirely. :)
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#3 sparhawk

sparhawk

Repository Manager

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21776 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 03:29 AM

We are discussing this a lot, because we have all kind of players in the team. :) This is quite good actually, because I want the mod to appeal to as much players as possible. Without sacrificing gameplay though. So don't worry that it might become to easy because of that. We are not T3. :)
Gerhard

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2005 - 03:02 AM

Don't worry, there will be all *kinds* of ways for you to customize your gamplay experience, including the ability to turn off the HUD entirely. smile.gif

Man, you guys ARE dedicated to gettingthis right! Kudos for the latest screenies - they look like how Thief is SUPPOSED to be. Can't complement you enough team.

#5 bad marine ass

bad marine ass

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:21 AM

Man, you guys ARE dedicated to gettingthis right! Kudos for the latest screenies - they look like how Thief is SUPPOSED to be. Can't complement you enough team.

No doubt about how much the dark mod team rocks. I've never seen a group of more talented, mature and dedicated modders before (though they tend to get a bit violent...I think...)

#6 Renzatic

Renzatic

I <3 Kool-Aid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2314 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:52 AM

...(though they tend to get a bit violent...I think...)

Darkmod Team Meeting Dec. 2004
Posted Image

You don't know the half of it. :blink:

#7 sparhawk

sparhawk

Repository Manager

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21776 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:55 AM

There is a reason why the dev boards are not public. And it is not about keeping design decisions from the public. ;) And it seems to work, otherwise there wouldn't be a guy calling us mature. LOL
Gerhard

#8 Renzatic

Renzatic

I <3 Kool-Aid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2314 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:01 AM

Tell me about it....remember our New Years party? I sure as hell don't. :ph34r:

#9 oDDity

oDDity

Former Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6146 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 07:55 AM

Remember it??? I still haven't found my arm :blink:
Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.
- Emil Zola

character models site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users