2 replies to this topic

#1 greebo

greebo

Heroic Coder

• Root
  • 16054 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

Going by this post here by Yandros: http://www.ttlg.com/...l=1#post1990731

Do we want more voice acting done? I'm aware that Springheel is more than tired of writing one vocal set after the other, but maybe we can use anything else apart from a full set?

#2 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37376 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:57 AM

Yandros was going to send me some samples around the same time Bikerdude did, and either I didn't receive them or I completely and totally forgot about them. Either one is possible.

I'm still writing a pagan script for someone atm, so I can't possibly do a new script right now. What about re-using one of our existing scripts? Would it be a bad thing to have two different voices using the same lines? It's usually idle barks that really get played the most, and I could always write a new set of those, and just reuse the generic "what was that" lines.
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#3 OrbWeaver

OrbWeaver

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7501 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:11 AM

Maybe voice actor contributors could also suggest their own scripts as well as voices? Of course not all of them would be appropriate, but might be a better use of time than having someone from the team write the entire script.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users