The Dark Mod Forums

Someone with a powerfull pc

Garreth

I have made a seperate map for importing, but now it seems to big i cannot move it around could someone with a powerfull pc move it ontop of the mountain platform.

plz do not rotate the mansion and leave about 8 units betueen the hall floor and the white platform on the mountain It still needs stairs

You can download the maps here and host it back somewhere,

you can use the maps all you like to make your version.

thank you

Edited by Garreth

Taf you, you taffin taffer

Garreth: An alternate way would have been to save out just a few contact points as a separate map and merge those in the other map. Then move those into position. Then save them out again. Then reload them in the orignal. Now move your original map to line up with these few points and save it. Now your first map should just import into your second exactly in line without moving.

Anyway, keep that in mind for your next map! :laugh: I remember when I merged Heart it took ages to move the two large parts to line them up. But they were not designed to go together so it was even more difficult.

• 1 month later...

Merry christmass and all that shit, I LOST MY MAP !!!!!!!!!!!, now it should still be online somewhere on the filehost i gave up on in the link, wich i do not know what it was, good enough i dint losse to much only a theatre

Can a admin see what filehost was given up before i edited the post??

I have been going around all sorts of filehosts trying to retrieve a pass to my mail, no luck yet if i only could remember wich one.

Help

Taf you, you taffin taffer

aww, I know that pain. I have lost my many maps because of harddisk failure. What I can suggest is, if your hdd is not broken, try some data recovery programs. If you keep your browser history, try to find the link using keywords such as host, upload etc on history or address bar. I usually find my links in firefox writing releated keywords in the address bar.