The save will be good to have.
1) Leave the affected mission installed
2) Copy the mission.pk4 from your FMS directory elsewhere (Desktop) and rename it to mission.zip
3) Extract the file and you should see a mission.map file in there
4) Create a maps sub-folder in the mission folder under Doom 3 (example C:Program Files\Doom 3\Flakebridge\maps)
5) Launch "The Dark Mod" then open the console "CTRL+ALT+~"
6) Type: dmap mission.map (example dmap flakebridge.map)
7) Once this has completed, new files will appear in your new maps sub-folder
8) Copy these files to the extracted Pk4 and over-write the old versions where they exist
9) Zip the contents of the extracted pk4 then give it the same name as the original.
10) Replace the Pk4 in the mission install folder with the new one (Example C:\Flake\Doom 3\Flakebridge\Flakebridge.pk4 )
( Note: For St Alban's Cathedral Bikerdude had to apply a 4GB patch/hack to the Doom 3 executable to dmap it because the dmap ballooned to over 700MB... some inherent Doom 3 limit apparently...)
4GB Patch "NTCore" http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php
Edited by nbohr1more, 28 February 2011 - 08:23 PM.