Photo

Fan Mission: Alberic's Curse by b1k3rdude (Updated: 01/11/2014)

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#276 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19152 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:24 PM

@stgatilov, you need to end the curse. If you have been down to the crypts, then you should have picked something up.. that you need to drop somewhere...

#277 stgatilov

stgatilov

Advanced Member

• Development Role
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

@stgatilov, you need to end the curse. If you have been down to the crypts, then you should have picked something up.. that you need to drop somewhere...

I know that I need to end the curse, it is said in the objective.

But I had absolutely no clues about how to do it, no information about why it started and where to search (well, it was said somewhere that everything started with builders/pagans conflict, but it is too generic).

As for picking something at the crypts and dropping it somewhere, I have written in point 3 that it was not explained anywhere. Does the player have to guess himself that he has to move that thing into that place?

And I still don't understand how to get the thing (point 2) without noclipping.

It seems that either something is broken, or I managed to miss some very important part of information, without which the curse-removal objective turns into blind guessing game.

UPDATE: And what about "player notes" (point 1), were they removed in updated version of FM?

#278 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19152 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:39 AM

1. But I had absolutely no clues about how to do it, no information about why it started and where to search. As for picking something at the crypts and dropping it somewhere, I have written in point 3 that it was not explained anywhere. Does the player have to guess himself that he has to move that thing into that place?
  2. And I still don't understand how to get the thing (point 2) without noclipping.
  3. It seems that either something is broken, or I managed to miss some very important part of information, without which the curse-removal objective turns into blind guessing game.
  4. UPDATE: And what about "player notes" (point 1), were they removed in updated version of FM?
  1. There are readables that explain what need to be done, many people have played this mission and not had this issue.
  2. That was intentional, a broken handle is on the floor both sides of the door. There is a way into the back of that room, you have to make your way past some spiders and undead.
  3. See second part of point 1.
  4. I would have to open the FM as I cant remember, but they might already be in your inventory..

Edited by Bikerdude, 26 December 2017 - 08:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users