Creeps, The. Halloween Speed Build 2011  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Halloween element, Storytelling and consistency

• One Star
    • Two Stars
    • Three Stars
    • Four Stars
    • Five Stars
  2. 2. Gameplay: Enjoyment. Fun duration. Smooth flow, ect. Versus Bugs. Frustration, Boredom, framelag?

• One Star
    • Two Stars
    • Three Stars
    • Four Stars
    • Five Stars
  3. 3. Aesthetics: Visual pleasure, lighting, visual style. Audio use, mood.

• One Star
    • Two Stars
    • Three Stars
    • Four Stars
    • Five Stars

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Kinda stuck in a dumb place on this one. In the tunnels. . .and I can't find a way out. I mean. . .I SEE the way out - the cellar doors, but I can't figure out how to get them open. I have not found a key, and they're locked from both sides, and unpickable. Nor do I seem to be able to go back up the way I came.

Where'd I miss the key?

Hmm it seems I'm kinda stuck.. Am I supposed to swim down the well in the backyard of the house? Because the character gets stuck in the water after I jump from the chain, it's like an invisible wall just prevents me from swimming down.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out, it was a bit confusing at first :) Good level, although a bit short.

Edited by beyondthesun

beyondthesun, I had a bit of trouble finding how to get down the well too. Once I found the room I was missing, it was easy. But finding that took a bit of work. heh

Still can't find out how to get out of the tunnels. I've run all over and have not found a key to unlock the darned doors.

• 1 year later...

Nice level. I was pleasantly surprised that this contains no jump scares. Very cleverly done mission!

The design and the feel is really well conveyed. This is quite a success.

"I really perceive that vanity about which most men merely prate — the vanity of the human or temporal life. I live continually in a reverie of the future. I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active — not more happy — nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. The result will never vary — and to suppose that it will, is to suppose that the foregone man has lived in vain — that the foregone time is but the rudiment of the future — that the myriads who have perished have not been upon equal footing with ourselves — nor are we with our posterity. I cannot agree to lose sight of man the individual, in man the mass."...

- 2 July 1844 letter to James Russell Lowell from Edgar Allan Poe.

badge?user=andarson

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...