"I usually welcome the shadows, a place of refuge for a master thief like me. However, there are dark places that even I fear. That place being the plague ward at the edge of town. Rumour has it that it was cursed by a pagan witch and it's inhabitants died from an incurable plague..."
MISSION CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE UNTIL IT IS MADE 2.0 COMPATIBLE
Update Build Time:'
Prebuilt maps and textures - Flanders (The man who built the trianing mission donated 12 or so old maps which I hobbled together)
Readables - SirTaff (he has a wicked mind)
FeildMedic - ghost begger (didn't quite work for me, but he is working on an update!)
Springheel - jack-o-lantern (gotta have them)
As always espect to the Dark Mod team and for all the hard work they put and continue to put into it. Special thanks to Fidcal, Serpentine and others for their help on the forums and to my beta testers: Flanders, SirTaffsAlot, nbhormore, Pranqster, RPGista, Thor, Xarg, Glyph Seeker.
- Due to the deadline there are just going to be some bugs which I didnt have time to fix.
- No map, its linear enough not to need one
- Mission isnt challenging enough - I didnt have the time to tweak this at all.
- The mission freezes for no aparrent reason in some spots, but thankfully ist only a one or two.
- There is a broken visportal in the plagueward at street level.
- The EscZone needs to be bigger - to complete the mission "stand right in front of the fireplace in the tavern, infront of the mage"
Edited by Springheel, 08 October 2013 - 02:14 PM.
added thedarkmod.com download link