Dragofer

Modeler

• PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:46 AM

POPULAR

Mostly in whatever order:
1. Full Moon Fever
Incredibly well made, I'd have liked to use the 6th option for 'Perfect' in Gameplay and Appearance if it had a poll. If only the story were less minimalist.

2. William Steele: In the North
My ideal mansion mission, cozily winterly and lots of niches to explore, both in the architecture and the story.

3. Ulysses: Genesis
This was an impactful experience, one of a kind with its nightmarish opening and thoroughly well executed.

4. Penny Dreadful: Grail of Regrets
An impressively convincing underground environment and, above all, a successful horror mission.

5. Normally I should put another well-made mission here, like St Alban's Cathedral or Requiem. But instead I'll reserve a spot on this list for ERH+'s Seed of Lodestar, a haunting deep sea adventure...

Honourable mention: House of Theo. It's soothing to watch the inhabitants wander down the castle's hallways in the dim cool light streaming in through narrow windows from the moonlit mountain landscape, a violin quietly playing its sombre tune. Such tranquil ambience.
  • Bikerdude, Melan, grayman and 2 others like this

#127 Veeall

Veeall

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:19 PM

Thomas Porter series, all of it except for 2.

It's great, however in TP4 I had a bug where my lightgem was at full darkness wherever I went which made it very easy. TP 1, 3 and 6 were my favorites. I found 2 too hard for me so I didn't complete it but it was a well designed mission anyway.

Ulysses: Genesis and Ulysses 2.

A mission that did something new for once: it allowed me to kill. I find it annoying that so many missions never allow you to kill, with how loud kills are it's easier to blackjack in most situations anyway. Extremely well designed and fun to play, was never too aggravating or too easy with nice story and worldbuilding.

William Steele: In the North

Big, open, 1 hour long and generally just fun. The winter is cozy too. Too many readables with no info though.

Accountant 2: New in Town

Probably the biggest TDM mission of all, it is in filesize anyway. A lot of voice acting, good atmosphere and nice level design, very enjoyable.

Crucible of Omens: Behind Closed Doors

Huge, HUGE mission with enjoyable level design, readables and generally just pure fun. The map is huge and very confusing at first but ends up fun to play later on.

• Bikerdude, grayman, Goldwell and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users