• models/gibs/lup_leg_pork.lwo -- Springheel
  • models/mapobjects/caves/caverock1.ase
  • models/mapobjects/hell/mancroom/bars.lwo
  • models/mapobjects/lights/cagelight/cagelight.lwo --Baddcog
  • models/mapobjects/tables/bunkbed/mattress.lwo
  • lights/extinguishable/candlestand_macabre_small.lwo

Any takers?

post-9-0-61461600-1362229012.jpg

Actually, I guess I can do a few of those gibs pretty easily since I just spent time making new arms and legs for the beggar.

• Like 1

alright, it's up in the svn folder

darkmod/models/mapobjects/cagelight/cagelight.ase

Shows up right next to the doom3 .lwo version. I guess when the lwo is removed it will override, not sure how to check.

-----

I guess now it also needs an entity and skins. We have a green metal that matches and a dark glass for unlit so...

Dark is the sway that mows like a harvest

Here's the arm and leg gibs. Still have to do the foot. Hopefully someone else can step up to do the torso and brain.

post-9-0-00211800-1362609080_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Those look as good as severed, bloody limbs can. -_-

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

Cool work there guys! I really like the normals on that hand... I'll take a look at the brain. I can also use the torso of one of my half finished models I have lying around, but it should take a while. Im still taking my time texturing the mattress model Im making...

Edited by RPGista

• 3 weeks later...

Just FYI...we're trying to see how realistic it is to prepare a working, standalone version of TDM sometime this summer. Any help with the above would be appreciated.

Spring, since there aren't many models left, how about posting a simple request at several 3D art communities like polycount, CGsociety, and maybe even TIGforums? TDM has more than enough gameplay to show, and it's a project that has pretty much delivered in almost every aspect. There's nothing to lose in asking some outside help instead of waiting for it to bump into these forums. I'm sure someone would be willing to lend a hand to such a well-accomplished project.

Edited by zergrush

We've posted requests like that in the past and got zero help, so I'm a bit cynical. And the person would have to have D3 installed in order to examine the original model. But I wouldn't stop someone if they wanted to adverstise for help.

The list at the top of this post is really all we need in terms of models.

Redirecting them here is probably the way to go.

Sure, you can post about the werebeast as well. Unfortunately we don't have an up to date list of all the needed sounds right now, though there are some listed in the OP of this thread: http://forums.thedarkmod.com/topic/14549-standalone-request-machine-sounds/page__view__findpost__p__306438

One more thought, you could perhaps also write a news post on TDM's profile on moddb/indiedb, saying how close the project is to standalone and requesting for help with modelling/sounds. It hasn't been updated in a while, either way.

Edited by zergrush

A bit embarassing, but Im rusty as hell with TDM editting and cant seem to find the mattress material files, both the def and the textures used, so I can replace, update them (the model and texturing work is complete). Anyone knows which pk4/folder(s) it is?

Edited by RPGista