The Dark Mod Forums

Fan Mission Beta Test: Elite City

Garreth

i don't have any experience but i know what's good, i am not a master of technical aspects, but i can build a few things, correct a few things, i know what annoys me and usual i have good ideas, not meaning in any way, that i know what i am doing, and i spend all in all a few hours in on those sets.

Taf you, you taffin taffer

mmhh... u r also really good at making urself some new friends, aren`t you?

Believe me: All the people, which numerated me theyre merits, I met in my life, where nothing but `hot air`.

So without proofs......yeah...it`s hot air....

The amount of time given to produce something (like a map f.e. ) says nothing about it`s quality.

If this would be so, I would have definetely created some real masterpieces of music and would be livin on

Barbados with a longdrink @ hand.

But unfortntly. I don`t.

Edited by vvGarrettvv

sure thing buddy, you to.

Not interested in working with some of em though, if things seem to high for some they usual'y are rubbish at looking ahead.

Numerate

Able to think and express oneself effectively in quantitative terms.

let it be hot air

those few hours i spent at those projects mean nothing but 7.1 on IMDB

a few platina's

and the games turned out less shitty then they otherwise would.

i am not claiming to be a prodigy.

yet some ppl seem to think, it must be a lie to make myself seem interesting, that shows enough about who they are.

I don't know you, you don't know me , this is the internet and i only come here to ask advise, and share some of my work/experiment.I realy realy do not have to be here, in any way, i don't have to like anyone neither do you have to like me. but you can still watch your words, i never kicked against your cart, you could have shutted up and not replyd to this topic at all, but you decided otherwise.

fucking computer geeks :)

Taf you, you taffin taffer

i said, if you make the game to be played from a 3th person perspective, it will suck,

He said this is my game - the boss said if you don't like it, you can go.

He and his friend left with him.

And then you woke up. Dev teams don't hire people to make a wardrobe, a cove or a puzzle, but:

Tomb Raider

6TkRr.jpg

L.A. Noire

Design

DESIGNERS 2

• Timur Anoshechkin
  • Brian Berryhill
  • James Carlton
  • Lyza Dator
  • Christopher Glerum
  • Jean-Francois Guastalla
  • Darren Lim
  • Angela Lin
  • Dean Longmore
  • Samuel Maniscalco
  • Adam Markham
  • Andrew Orman
  • Conrad Ramakers
  • Jennifer Sandercock
  • Tim Stobo
  • Jarrad Trudgen
  • Shane Wicke
  • Mark Wilson
  • Jason Yamada

ADDITIONAL DESIGN 2

• Travis Draper
  • Leena Ganguli
  • Brad Keyes
  • Donald Kirkland
  • Viljar Sommerbakk

LEAD - INTERIORS

• Sam Henman

INTERIORS 2

• Kevin Baker
  • Thomas Diakomichalis
  • Jianxiong (Kent) Li
  • Ben Muller
  • Carl Ross

CLUES & PROPS 2

• Fiona Bird
  • Andrew Hamilton
  • Gordon Kam
  • Anella Petrie
  • Brad Price
  • Gabriel Rodriguez

Skyrim

Lead Level Designer Jeff Browne Level Design Daryl Brigner Joel Burgess Steve Cornett Ryan Jenkins Andrew Langlois Justin Schram World Art Cory Edwards Tony Greco Daniel T. Lee Nate Purkeypile Rashad Redic Ryan Sears Clara Struthers Rafael Vargas Robert Wisnewski Lead Environment Art Noah Berry Environment Art Andy Barron Ryan Salvatore Megan Sawyer Additional Environment Art Gabrielle Adams Alex Schwartz-Rudd Christopher Zdana

Lemme guess, uncredited? =P

Edited by Airship Ballet

people! This thread leads to nothing.

Yes, I tend to agree.

If Garreth wants to back up his rather extraordinary claims, he can do so in another thread in the off-topic forum. If he doesn't care to, that's fine, but then he shouldn't expect anyone to accept them.

But since it is in the FM forum, and the beta-testing is being done in another thread, I'm going to close it.

• Like 4