Photo

Fan Mission: Penny Dreadful 2 by Melan and Bikerdude (2014/07/8)

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#201 Melan

Melan

Contest Winner, Wordsmith

• Campaign Dev
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4292 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

It depends on the difficulty - on Hard/Expert,

Spoiler

A lot of the challenges in the mission depend on the difficulty setting - extra AI with more insidious patrol routes, harder access to various locations, and less equipment.

• Anderson likes this
Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

#202 cavador_8

cavador_8

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

extra AI with more insidious patrol routes, harder access to various locations, and less equipment

This is why I love normal difficulty so much. It's more of a pleasurable experience for me. :D

Edited by cavador_8, 19 January 2017 - 12:34 PM.

#203 Melan

Melan

Contest Winner, Wordsmith

• Campaign Dev
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4292 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:20 AM

Fair enough - there is nothing wrong with choosing Normal. I typically play missions on Hard myself. But I do strive to make Expert a challenge. :)

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users