since I no longer have SVN access, here are some patches and contributions for TDM. Hope this proves useful.
The post will be updated when things get either updated or commited. The source code diffs will be in unified form, and should apply cleanly. For the rest of the files, I'm unable to produce diffs, but hopefully merging the files is not too difficult.
If there are any questions or comments, feel free to post in this thread.
- Patch A (2014-09-01, comitted by SteveL 2014-09-01) http://swift-mazes.c..._2014-09-01.txt
- Description: Make TDM compile on Linux again. The TDM source uses true/false (lowercase) throughout, with a few libs as an exception. MSVC seem also to understand TRUE/FALSE, but lets keep the lower version for consistency.
- Files: game/ai/Tasks/ResolveMovementBlockTask.cpp game/ai/AI.h game/Actor.cpp
- Patch B (2014-09-01, comitted by SteveL 2014-09-01) http://swift-mazes.c..._2014-09-01.txt
- Description: GCC complains about the wrong initialisation order
- Files: game/ai/Memory.cpp
- German update (2014-08-08)
- Description: Updates the German translation
- Files: all.lang (The file german.lang is included just for reference, it should be regenerated by the script)
- Size: 183 K
- URL: http://swift-mazes.c..._2014-08-08.zip
- Add Swedish (2014-09-01)
- Description: Adds Swedish as an Menu Option
- Files: strings/all.lang, strings/swedish.map, guis/mainmenu_settings_language.gui (The file swedish.lang is included just for reference, it should be regenerated by the script. all.lang is after the German update above)
- Size: 187 K
- URL: http://swift-mazes.c..._2014-09-01.zip
Edited by Tels, 03 September 2014 - 10:59 AM.