To begin with, I made a new ship, which is an idea I got after walking around my old carack and seeing many ways to do things better.
This one is a smaller, single-decked ship with two masts, made entirely in DarkRadiant. The idea was to have a much tidier construction from the beginning, which suited a Victorian age ship (and rectangular railings can look surprisingly good ) The end result is 17500 polys, compared to 27000 polys for my carack and 16000 for Pink_Dot's galleon. I'd be happy for others to use it before I do (a while still), though it still needs to be optimised a lot.
For the ambience I'd like to get these sounds game-ready:
For the exterior: http://freesound.org.../sounds/147776/
For the interior: http://freesound.org.../sounds/265553/
Only editor screenshots at the moment because it's not so easy for me to recolour the wood textures - ingame, only a small area around me has the new colour. So I'm using the black_matt texture for now, which is invisible ingame at night.
Also, an altar, as .ase. Somehow 1450 polys, but now that I looked at it again I saw plenty places to shave off some polys.
Edited by Dragofer, 09 April 2015 - 01:07 PM.