I've tidied up both my original post in this thread and my assets:
- The original post has an index of all downloadables, at this point I also took the opportunity to add more assets to this thread, such as my prefabs.
- I've extensively reviewed the majority of my assets and compiled them into an all-in-one package, without overlaps in terms of materials etc. This actually goes back to the beta of 2.05, but things started too late in the dev cycle to make it into 2.05.
- There was one issue with the above package back then: I had fixed tdm_litbullseye to be lit ingame, which caused stock galleons to become lit up as well because their windows use tdm_litbullseye by default. Sorted that out by turning my fix into a new shader, so the package is now ready for release.
[Take a look at the new original post]
- added silver and brass variants to the preset lamp entities for all applicable oil lamps (feel free to revert if too cluttered)
- added the church pews from Down by the Riverside
- merged the vintage lamps and the 2 early chairs into the compilation
Edited by Dragofer, 10 July 2017 - 10:10 AM.