NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES 3.0
"An old friend of mine approached me the other night with some interesting information. Apparently, our beloved Governor, Archibald Cloist, is a whore monger and a liar. Nothing out of the norm for Bridgeport’s politicians, but there’s an interesting string attached to all of this. The local religious authorities, the “Builders”, have found him out, and have been paid out by the Governor himself to keep their mouth shut. The Builder in question is the Arch-Bishop himself, “Lavonte Duchane”.
These two really seem like my type, bribing and blackmailing away at each other. So much so I think I’ll join them. I highly doubt if the situation were made public it would fare well for either of their careers. Archibald would lose the noble’s financial support and the public trust, and the Arch-Bishop would probably face prison time and “Builder Scourging."
So tonight’s the night. I’m going to break into a religious maniac’s Cathedral, black mail a Governor, and rob everyone blind in the process."
- Goldchocobo, who originally built NHAT.
- The new list of recent testers who found and helped me quash as many bugs as they could from V2.0 - well done guys!
- Everyone else that I forgot.
This is not just a bugfix update, but an overhaul of No Honor Among Thieves v2.0, with a major overhaul of a lot of area's
List of updates:
- TDM 2.03 required.
- Available via the in-game downloader.
- Massive visual and performance improvements in almost all areas, including but not limited to - cathedral, city buildings, harbour, forest, sewers, hotel, prison, caves - the list goes on...
- New music in several locations.
- LOD has been implemented in the Forest section to cater for players with low end systems.
- Too many other improvements to list!