• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 Eyeshine

Eyeshine

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 11:18 AM

If the graphics are putting some people off from playing the original game again, or for the first time for that matter, they don't need to wait for 'Revision' to make the game look a lot  better, I installed the following three mods.

New_Vision_v1-5, HDTP-Release2, a high Definition Texture Package,

UnifiedDeusEx_v0.2.1, combining BioMod with latest Shifter and dxEnhanced. Extensively configurable, User interface dimensions doubled for modern high-resolution displays, including sharp UI icons, freshly rendered in 24-bit,

DeusExe-v6.2, (there is now  V7) Deus Exe is a replacement executable for Deus Ex. It's compatible with the GOTY edition of the game, which includes the Steam version. It fixes various issues running on modern computers, helps you configure the game, and includes a mod manager.

The game looks great, bright, crisp and clean and with a correctly scaled UI and plays on multi-core CPU's with no issues, only problem I had was MSVCP120.dll missing at installation but this was fixed by installing vcredist x64 from MS, vcredist x86 needed for windows 32bit users.

Edit: Forgot the links.

Edited by Eyeshine, 15 September 2015 - 06:14 AM.

• chakkman likes this

#52 lowenz

lowenz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1502 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:00 PM

Massive patch out!

Replay the 3 DX waiting Mankind Divided!

• Spooks likes this

Task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen but to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody see. - E.S.

#53 lowenz

lowenz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1502 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:41 AM

New version and for GoG too! :)

Task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen but to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody see. - E.S.

#54 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18094 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

@eyeshine, got some pics or better a game play vid.

#55 freyk

freyk

• PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:17 AM

The patch can be also downloaded from moddb.

Btw, i'd have been much happier with the Revision if they did it in another, more modern engine. ... Why not just use the Source engine, or something else, to create it.

How about using the TDM-engine for it?
Are there any people to help us with our cyberpunk fm?
I am still working on it.

Edited by freyk, 09 April 2017 - 06:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users