26 replies to this topic

#26 Melan

Melan

Contest Winner, Wordsmith

• Campaign Dev
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4313 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 08:04 AM

No work yet. I am completely burned out and fed up with my work, so I am not even pressuring Yandros ATM. It will have to come later.

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

#27 NeonsStyle

NeonsStyle

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:40 AM

I'd be happy to try, it's easy to change a voice so it fits a particular pitch. Do you have any ideas on accent? Schemers are stereotypically

jewish, though I think that would be a bad choice. If you can decide on an accent, then I can have a go at it, if you don't like it I wouldn't be

offended. I think it's a great character for the game, and we need the right voice for it. As I said, happy to try some samples, different

voices, but would need some direction from someone who knows how to direct a voice. I'd need a script though. 

Best thing with things like this is hear a range of voices and choose what you think is best for the part. 

Edited by NeonsStyle, 06 November 2016 - 12:44 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users