The Assets of Aosys
Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:46 PM
Hey all! Fleshy bed skins have now been fixed (and get a new skin to boot). Now they act and sound like cloth:
.mtr definitions are currently geared to my custom textures folder structure; they'll likely have to be adjusted for your own usage.
- Bikerdude, Tarhiel, Dragofer and 7 others like this
Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:45 PM
That's class beds. Up for 2.06?
"I really perceive that vanity about which most men merely prate — the vanity of the human or temporal life. I live continually in a reverie of the future. I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active — not more happy — nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. The result will never vary — and to suppose that it will, is to suppose that the foregone man has lived in vain — that the foregone time is but the rudiment of the future — that the myriads who have perished have not been upon equal footing with ourselves — nor are we with our posterity. I cannot agree to lose sight of man the individual, in man the mass."...
- 2 July 1844 letter to James Russell Lowell from Edgar Allan Poe.
Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:56 PM
Just some notes on the bed fix:
- The two textures are currently set to noshadows, since that's what the original texture had. If this isn't correct for these particular models, feel free to delete the line in the .mtr
- It appears that the .skin also fixes some awning models that used the same fleshy texture before (:
- This doesn't replace the old, fleshy skin, it adds two new ones with new materials
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users