Photo

Fan Mission: The Accountant 2: New In Town by Goldwell (2016/05/09)

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#176 brh

brh

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:36 AM

Hello sorry for the bump, but I cant' seem to pick up one gold purse inside the office where you unlock the safe behind the painting, how can i fix this?

#177 Goldwell

Goldwell

Team Member

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2396 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

Hello sorry for the bump, but I cant' seem to pick up one gold purse inside the office where you unlock the safe behind the painting, how can i fix this?

Are you referring to the one on the very top floor?

The Accountant Trilogy
Part 1: Thieves and Heirs | Part 2: New In town

Shadows of Northdale Trilogy

ACT I

Stand Alone Missions
Lord Edgar's Bathhouse | Spring Cleaning

#178 brh

brh

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:43 AM

Are you referring to the one on the very top floor?

Yes i don't know why, i managed to pick up all the bottles and one of the coin purse, but the other doesn't even highlight. I wanted to put all of this in spoiler but i don't know how.

It's something that happened while playing other fan mission too, dunno what exactly causes it that some loot are unpickable

Edited by brh, 04 February 2018 - 09:44 AM.

#179 Goldwell

Goldwell

Team Member

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2396 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:50 AM

Yes i don't know why, i managed to pick up all the bottles and one of the coin purse, but the other doesn't even highlight. I wanted to put all of this in spoiler but i don't know how.

You can write in a spoiler on the forum by clicking on the "Special BBCode" button (which is the third button from the top left on the reply form here) and then selecting "spoiler" from the drop down menu or just writing it manually into the text box like so: [ spoiler] spoiler in here [/spoiler].

As for your issue with the coin purse not highlighting I am not sure if there is a solution, looking at the safe in the editor I can see all pieces of loot are under the same frob control box (this entity determines what is frobable and what isn't). So basically it should either all be frobable or none of it. It's quite strange that a single piece of loot isn't frobable though.

You can either load back to a save game before opening the safe and try opening it again or you'll just have to leave the loot there and move on.

The Accountant Trilogy

ACT I

Stand Alone Missions

#180 brh

brh

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

You can write in a spoiler on the forum by clicking on the "Special BBCode" button (which is the third button from the top left on the reply form here) and then selecting "spoiler" from the drop down menu or just writing it manually into the text box like so: [ spoiler] spoiler in here [/spoiler].

As for your issue with the coin purse not highlighting I am not sure if there is a solution, looking at the safe in the editor I can see all pieces of loot are under the same frob control box (this entity determines what is frobable and what isn't). So basically it should either all be frobable or none of it. It's quite strange that a single piece of loot isn't frobable though.

You can either load back to a save game before opening the safe and try opening it again or you'll just have to leave the loot there and move on.

Thanks for the tip about spoiler, Yes that's what i did this is the second time and i can't still loot it. I'd like to figure this since this is like the 2nd or 3rd time it happens on a mission. I'll retry again wth another load.By the way lovely missions, i'll be sure to play the others too

Edited by brh, 04 February 2018 - 09:56 AM.

#181 CountMorillonite

CountMorillonite

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:57 AM

I think your problem is the "unattainable loot" issue, which I come across on many missions. Version 2.06, currently in Beta, is supposed to address this. 

#182 brh

brh

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

I think your problem is the "unattainable loot" issue, which I come across on many missions. Version 2.06, currently in Beta, is supposed to address this. 

Thank you for the answer, it might be!

Spoiler

#183 Goldwell

Goldwell

Team Member

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2396 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Accountant Trilogy

ACT I

Stand Alone Missions

#184 CountMorillonite

CountMorillonite

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:05 AM

Spoiler

The fast answer is....I don't know. It's been a while since I played this particular mission. 

#185 brh

brh

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:12 AM

oh boy, i thought i was done and yet, it took another twist. I must press on

#186 Ubersuntzu

Ubersuntzu

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:26 PM

You madman! You told me to get ready to be disappointed! But the Accountant maps are just as amazing, and only a little less open and sprawling. My only criticism is that the 2nd part of Accountant II felt like it would have been better served being expanded into its own full mission instead closing out what already felt like fully fleshed and self-contained mission. But it's just an issue with the pacing than any complaint about the content, which went well beyond anything I ever expected to see from a Dark Mod mission.

Spoiler

• Goldwell likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users