2 replies to this topic

#1 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17971 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 12:35 PM

As some people might have noticed Springheel has not been around as much, in his own words he has finally reached his burn-out point as a lot of his spare time was being devoted to a single project, so was deriving less and less enjoyment from the mod. Springheel hasn't made any firm plans for the future, but if and when he does come back to working on the mod it will be in a much more casual role.

Springheel had over the years taken on a lot of responsibilities, such as forum moderator, svn permissions admin in addition to all his mod related work. So in lieu of this we have a new team of taffers to keep the cogs oiled & turning -

Forum moderating

• New Horizon
  • Bikerdude
  • Melan

SVN permissions

• Grayman
  • SteveL

Other admins

• Taaaki
  • Springheel
  • Greebo

#2 Obsttorte

Obsttorte

Scripting guru, Mapper

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4746 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:52 AM

A big thanks to all the amount of work Springheel has put into the Mod over the years.

And a big thanks to those who are going to take over his responsibilities.

FM's: Builder Roads, Old Habits, Old Habits Rebuild
WIP's: Several. Although after playing Thief 4 I really wanna make a city mission.
Mapping and Scripting: Apples and Peaches
Sculptris Models and Tutorials: Obsttortes Models
My wiki articles: Obstipedia
Let's Map TDM YouTube playlist: ObstlerTube
Texture Blending in DR: DR ASE Blend Exporter

End of shameless self promotion.

#3 jdude

jdude

Uber member

• Development Role
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4001 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:27 PM

I was lurking and noticed this!  

Springheel has been with the mod for such a long time.  He's truly a dedicated individual and I think it's amazing that he's worked so long on TDM.  The man truly understands endurance!  He's brought a great deal of joy to many through his efforts into the Darkmod and helped create one of the most professional mods to exist and I believe he has a great deal to be proud of for this.  Here's to wishing him the very best in the future, TDM will not be the same without him!  

I hope he knows how much we all appreciate how much he's given to us.

Cheers to you Spring!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users