DarkRadiant 2.0.4 is ready for use. This is a bugifx/stabilisation release, but still it's containing a few nice additions for mappers. It's recommended to prefer this version over any previous releases.
Please refer to the github Release Page for downloading a Windows build: https://github.com/c...eases/tag/2.0.4
Thanks go out to all the pre-release testers!
You will need to download the VC++ redistributable to 2013 for your Windows system, get it here:
- VC++ 2013 Redistributable Package (all platforms): http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=40784
Please report any bugs or feature requests here in these forums, following these guidelines:
- Bugs (including steps for reproduction) can go directly on the tracker. When unsure about a bug/issue, feel free to ask.
- If you run into a crash, please record a crashdump: Crashdump Instructions
- Feature requests should be suggested (and possibly discussed) here in these forums before they may be added to the tracker.
- #4316: [Map Editing] Patches + Incorrect Shader Paste operations breaks the 3D viewport
- #4328: [Saving and loading] Add support for loading older Q3 map format
- #4324: [GUI] Increasing/decreasing camera speed during freelook mode exits freelook
- #4315: [GUI] Color-related spawnargs should have three points of decimal precision instead of two
- #4314: [Scripting] Move Wavefront OBJ exporter code to Python
- #4312: [GUI] Moving texture/vert points in texture tool: always moves two grid lines at a time
- #4276: [Design/Coding] Path connections disappear when one endpoint is not visible
- #4309: [GUI] Delay redraw when manipulating brushes or patches
- #4307: [GUI] Have to double click to select and unselect any item on ortho.
- #3570: [Map Editing] Multiple func_statics, when rotated, leave origins untouched
- #4295: [Design/Coding] Animation viewer keeps demanding more memory
- #4298: [Design/Coding] Crash when reloading def files while having a map loaded
- #4305: [GUI] Cannot set negative speed values in particle editor
- #4294: [GUI] The AI tab shows visual AND audio acuities ranging from 0->1.00. They should range from 0->100.
- #389: [Map Editing] Find and replace textures ignores texture alignment
- #4282: [Map Editing] Crash when selecting an object after loading a new map
- #230: [Map Editing] Rotation of multi-ent objects problematic
The list of changes can be found on the our bugtracker changelog.
Have fun mapping!