In terms of performance tweaks, I have the official minimum specs and think I might have found something helpful.
First of all, I think this game isn't really optimized for "fixed" graphic settings on any platform, on lower-end systems in particular. You can use settings below as a base for further tweaks, if your hardware is capable enough.
- Set your screen resolution as you like, although try to go with 1080p or lower (I used 1080p). Full screen is fine.
- Presets: set it to Auto. It will probably set everything to very low.
- Turn off Vsync, use Frame limiter instead, set it to 30 FPS.
- Set Adaptive resolution to Always, set either Balanced or Quality. In my case Quality was ok.
- Set Anti-aliasing to TXAA, set the Sharpening slider somewhere in the middle.
This is what works for me at the moment, and the game runs more smoothly. If you have high enough framerate, try higher quality textures, shadows etc.
Edited by Judith, 14 January 2017 - 06:20 PM.