• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:43 PM

I like you guys and I tend to post things here before they're properly annotated, described and scheduled so often I figured I would make my own thread for it.

Feel free to delete this if it breaks any rules or clutters things, mods!

And feel free to give feedback so that I can annotate and describe more effectively.

I like to record difficult stealth games, and right now you wonderful people are the only ones delivering on that front.
Click here for the crappy channel where that happens.

#2 SeriousToni

SeriousToni

Beginner Contest 2012 Winner

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2187 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Wow, some really violence going on there I see :D Do you have some background information on this or did I just miss something?

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

#3 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

They're two Shadow Warrior 2 videos I intend to release later on, in which I've buffed reload and fire rate on weapons significantly.

Anything I haven't finished, published, or consider a work in progress will be posted here because you guys have more valued feedback to me than anyone else.

This is Metal Gear 1, the first floor done perfectly with edited in radio conversations.

I'm working on a full playthrough like this.

I like to record difficult stealth games, and right now you wonderful people are the only ones delivering on that front.

#4 SeriousToni

SeriousToni

Beginner Contest 2012 Winner

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2187 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:01 PM

So you changed the weapon reload speed and fire rate in Shadow Warrior 2 and then you post a Let's play video you did on Metal Gear 1, if I understand correctly. Hm I personally don't fully understand what kind of feedback you expect now..? :huh: 

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

#5 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:32 PM

So you changed the weapon reload speed and fire rate in Shadow Warrior 2 and then you post a Let's play video you did on Metal Gear 1, if I understand correctly. Hm I personally don't fully understand what kind of feedback you expect now..? :huh:

Whatever you guys wanna' post, whether the video is slow or not, if there's any flaws in the run, if the game looks interesting.

I'm really just posting this stuff for any free thoughts you guys have, as you are, in my opinion, the largest group of qualified critiques of my specific sub-genre of work.

This will be the intro to a later video.

If it doesn't communicate the purpose of the run well, let me know!

#6 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:02 AM

Someone gifted me Hitman™ against my will and now I'm going to be using it whenever I need filler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1jpxK6TGN8

These are just the videos I haven't released so far.

Edited by V-Man339, 04 February 2017 - 01:03 AM.

#7 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:15 PM

This is Neon Struct.

I'm not a huge fan of this game, and the only reason I'm covering it is because nobody else has bothered to do so in a manner I would find suitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1kFRXG50x0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBZgSTIzA64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0AVN4A-aFg

It has little in the way of atmosphere, is largely a Thief knockoff that doesn't do anything to stand out, and generally speaking feels very amateur despite the large price it has.

I have seen fan missions both for Thief Gold, 2 and the Dark Mod that outclass this game.

#8 Anderson

Anderson

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

Btw is the nickname V-Man a reference to Richard Nixon?

#9 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

Btw is the nickname V-Man a reference to Richard Nixon?

No, how and why? I'm both flattered and amused.

#10 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:44 AM

I would describe this level of Alekhine's Gun as the best, alongside the level set in Chinatown, albeit for different reasons.

Red Dragon, the fourth mission, is great for being like a good Hitman level with solid social stealth design.

This mission, Dogs of War, is great for being what amounts to a Metal Gear mission in terms of design, with no sense that cut content was left lying about like most of the other missions. Linear and focused in design, it feels good through and through.

#11 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:20 PM

#12 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:55 PM

And with that I have once again become the first person to cover the entirety of a Death to Spies game on hardest difficulty with best rating.

#13 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:27 PM

This is the next April Fools day video.

Act surprised when I publish it!

Edited by V-Man339, 22 March 2017 - 03:27 PM.

#14 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:26 PM

#15 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:03 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users