Using Springheel's 2.05 Modules [download in OP]

153 replies to this topic

#151 Destined

Destined

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

There is not inherently, but I have made a custom skin that takes replaces the molding on the top with the walnut molding for each module:

skin mansion01_walnut_molding

{

model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_door01.lwo
 model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_door02.lwo

model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_window01.lwo
   model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_window02.lwo

model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_pillar01.lwo
  model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_pillar02.lwo

model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_arch01.lwo
    model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_arch02.lwo

model  models/darkmod/architecture/handrails/mansion01_railing_single.lwo
 model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_vertical_spacer01.lwo
 model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_horiz_spacer01.lwo
 model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_ceiling01_128x128.lwo
 model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/mansion01_ceiling01_128strip.lwo

model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/frame01_empty_large.lwo
  model models/darkmod/architecture/modules/interior_mansion01/frame01_empty_small.lwo
  model models/darkmod/architecture/doors/door_3panel_104x56.lwo
  model models/darkmod/architecture/doors/door_6panel_104x56.lwo

textures/darkmod/wood/panels/molding_white_painted 
textures/darkmod/wood/panels/molding_walnut

// for noshadows textures
models/darkmod/wood/panels/molding_white_painted_ns
models/darkmod/wood/panels/molding_walnut_ns

}

• JackFarmer likes this

#152 JackFarmer

JackFarmer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:03 AM

Hello Destined,

Thank you very much for your quick help.

Do you mind if I send you a PM on that topic?

#153 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37406 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:34 AM

All the modules should already be able to use skins that match up with each other, even if that particular model doesn't have the skin listed under "matching skins".  I'll have to take a look when I'm home though.

• Bikerdude likes this
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#154 Destined

Destined

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

I think in this particular instance this was not the case. If I remember correctly, there was no skin that explicitly added the walnut molding to a model and the module in question has the white molding by default. However, I am not 100% sure as it was some time ago that I made the skin.

Hello Destined,

Thank you very much for your quick help.

Do you mind if I send you a PM on that topic?

Be my guest. I am glad if I can help.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users